Experience what it feels like to live in harmony with the land, and one another. Here, beautiful new homes on acres of open space pair with purposeful amenities and sustainable infrastructure to secure a one-of-a-kind way of life for generations.
Room to play until the dinner bell rings
Living life more fully is simple here, where the comforts of home are magnified and enhanced by unique, innovative amenities.
Homes designed thoughtfully, inside and out
The first neighborhood features four renowned homebuilders, multiple floorplans, and a variety of sizes and styles. Starting in the $500s.
Just close enough to everything
Independence neighborhood offers space to spread out and views that stretch for miles. Centrally located just 30 minutes from DIA and the Denver Tech Center and 15 minutes from Parker, Independence is less than an hour from downtown Denver and a short drive from the following conveniences:
- Walmart – 13 mins
- King Soopers – 10 mins
- Main St. Elizabeth – 12 mins
- Main St. Parker – 10 mins
- Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce – 15 mins
- Elbert County Fairgrounds – 25 mins
- Elizabeth High School – 10 mins
- Legends High School – 10 mins
- Singing Hills Elementary & Preschool – 10 mins
- Mountain View Elementary – 10 mins